- "Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you."
- Deuteronomy 16:17
DIFFERENT WAYS TO GIVE:
- Giving online is a simple and convenient way to give each month. You are able to set up for one-time gifts or automatic recurring gifts. You may change your amount or cancel at any time.
Giving By Mail
- Your checks can be mailed to the church office:
United Methodist Church of Sun City Center
1971 Haverford Ave.
Sun City Center, FL. 33573
Text To Give
- Text SCCUMC to 73256 to give to 2020 Ministry Fund using your text messaging. Standard test message rates do apply.
- Or Scan the QR Code:
- Offertory envelopes will be available as you arrive for Worship. You are able to place your cash or checks in the envelope and drop them in the offertory basket as you leave.
Our Disaster Response Team is a dedicated, hard working, compassionate group of volunteers. Members are involved in local, statewide and national mission trips to help others in their time of need after disasters.
Generous support from our church and local fundraisers allow us to train our members, maintain equipment and support our mission trips.
Your Disaster Response Team has been doing different activities such as: mulching needed areas, tree trimming, construction, landscaping, painting, golf cart path work with railing install, and many more projects all on the church campus.
We supplied nearly 3 dozen tarps for use in the Fort Myers area for roof damage. We have purchased 25 cleaning/flood buckets and assembled these buckets with cleaning and safety articles for those in need.
Thank you for your continued support of our team through our Mission of the Month. Also your support of our aluminum can/scrap metal collection in the back parking lot trailers is appreciated.
If you have an interest in our team, we meet on the second Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM. You may also inquire at the church office.