- "Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you."
- Deuteronomy 16:17
DIFFERENT WAYS TO GIVE:
- Giving online is a simple and convenient way to give each month. You are able to set up for one-time gifts or automatic recurring gifts. You may change your amount or cancel at any time.
Giving By Mail
- Your checks can be mailed to the church office:
United Methodist Church of Sun City Center
1210 Del Webb Blvd
Sun City Center, FL. 33573
Text To Give
- Text SCCUMC to 73256 to give to 2020 Ministry Fund using your text messaging. Standard test message rates do apply.
- Or Scan the QR Code:
- Offertory envelopes will be available as you arrive for Worship. You are able to place your cash or checks in the envelope and drop them in the offertory basket as you leave.
Gabriel Rasmussen Trust Fund
As you may have heard, our fine organist, Keith Rasmussen, passed away suddenly in his sleep early on the morning of July 23rd. He is survived by two brothers, twin daughters (older) and his 10-year-old son, Gabriel. Keith deeply loved and cared for his little boy, often saying to him “I love you big boy” in response to his son’s “I love you daddy.” And Gabriel spent much time with Keith at the Church while he was single parenting the boy. At this point, we’re not sure whom will be given custody of Gabriel, but we do know that it is a very contentious situation. In any case, the Mission Team has decided that a Trust Fund should be set up to help him, either in the immediate future or for his post-secondary education. Tom Emigh, our Director of Finance, has agreed to be Trustee, at least for the time being.
If you would like to donate to this Mission of the Month, please make checks payable to “UMCSCC” and note “MOMGabriel Trust” on the for/memo line. Or click the link below.
Thank you for helping this exceptional boy!