- "Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you."
- Deuteronomy 16:17
DIFFERENT WAYS TO GIVE:
- Giving online is a simple and convenient way to give each month. You are able to set up for one-time gifts or automatic recurring gifts. You may change your amount or cancel at any time.
Giving By Mail
- Your checks can be mailed to the church office:
United Methodist Church of Sun City Center
1210 Del Webb Blvd
Sun City Center, FL. 33573
Text To Give
- Text SCCUMC to 73256 to give to 2020 Ministry Fund using your text messaging. Standard test message rates do apply.
- Or Scan the QR Code:
- Offertory envelopes will be available as you arrive for Worship. You are able to place your cash or checks in the envelope and drop them in the offertory basket as you leave.
Pastors’ Discretionary Fund
Life can unexpectedly trigger difficult circumstances beyond our control that can create hardships and difficulties that prevent even the most responsible person from meeting basic needs in life. The Pastors’ Discretionary Fund was established as a way to assist not only our congregation, but to those outside our walls, with emergency financial assistance to help meet the costs of life’s necessities – food, clothing, housing, transportation, electricity, health care and more. All financial assistance is discreetly administered with built-in safeguards to best help protect the confidentiality of the person/family being helped. Every attempt is made to ensure all funds are used properly.
Homeless, coming through our doors are given backpacks stuffed full of pull-top food items, toiletries and a devotion book. Everyone leaves having been prayed for by a staff member. Many leave in tears!
Those who work with the Pastors’ Discretionary Fund can share countless stories of the blessings we are able to share because of the generosity of our congregation. “Well done, thou good and faithful servants!”