- "Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you."
- Deuteronomy 16:17
DIFFERENT WAYS TO GIVE:
- Giving online is a simple and convenient way to give each month. You are able to set up for one-time gifts or automatic recurring gifts. You may change your amount or cancel at any time.
Giving By Mail
- Your checks can be mailed to the church office:
United Methodist Church of Sun City Center
1210 Del Webb Blvd
Sun City Center, FL. 33573
Text To Give
- Text SCCUMC to 73256 to give to 2020 Ministry Fund using your text messaging. Standard test message rates do apply.
- Or Scan the QR Code:
- Offertory envelopes will be available as you arrive for Worship. You are able to place your cash or checks in the envelope and drop them in the offertory basket as you leave.
Disaster Response Team(DRT)
Disaster Response Team
The United Methodist Church Disaster Response Team is a group of caring, friendly, talented volunteers from our church and surrounding areas. We receive up to date training that prepares us for helping local, state and national victims of hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters. We also assist others within our local community and our church with some maintenance they may need help with.
Since 2005, TiAnViCa has been offering therapeutic riding for physically, mentally and emotionally challenged individuals. Their motto is “Riding for Therapy.” Some of many programs they offer are: Teaching riding techniques to girls from the Sherriff's Youth Villa. Involving girls from Lakeland Teen Challenge in a curriculum that uses horses, history and Biblical principals to help them turn their lives around. Partnering with the Veteran Administration to bring about healing Equine Assisted Therapy to veterans. Helping children with special needs with balance, memory and motor skills through Equine Therapy Lessons. TiAnViCa has held a special place in the hearts of our Disaster Response Team (DRT) members. As a result, DRT has made several trips to the academy to paint, trim, and pressure wash the barn and grounds. TiAnViCa relies heavily on volunteers like our DRT to accomplish their mission. They would welcome your support as either a volunteer or your contributions through Mission of the Month.