- "Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you."
- Deuteronomy 16:17
DIFFERENT WAYS TO GIVE:
- Giving online is a simple and convenient way to give each month. You are able to set up for one-time gifts or automatic recurring gifts. You may change your amount or cancel at any time.
Giving By Mail
- Your checks can be mailed to the church office:
United Methodist Church of Sun City Center
1210 Del Webb Blvd
Sun City Center, FL. 33573
Text To Give
- Text SCCUMC to 73256 to give to 2020 Ministry Fund using your text messaging. Standard test message rates do apply.
- Or Scan the QR Code:
- Offertory envelopes will be available as you arrive for Worship. You are able to place your cash or checks in the envelope and drop them in the offertory basket as you leave.
Disaster Response Team (DRT)
Our Disaster Response Team is a dedicated, hard working, compassionate group of volunteers. The training for this group comes through the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church and prepares them for many different situations.
Members are involved in mission trips throughout Florida and beyond including the Florida panhandle, Sebring and many other places that suffer after disasters. Their training includes tarping, chainsaw work, debris clean up and small home repairs.
Locally team members are involved with home repairs in SCC and Wimauma, Tianvica (a riding stable for disabled veterans and at risk youth) and Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful (local road clean up).
Though donations from our church we have trained over 45 new members in the past few years and purchased supplies for trips. Last year we also purchased a new tool trailer, along with additional tools.
We are able to fund this team because of your generous support during Mission of the Month, the sale of Crosses from Nails that we sell and the collection of aluminum cans and scrap metal collected in the trailers behind the church.
The DRT always needs skilled workers and people to support them. A few jobs include book keeping, recording other paperwork, cooking, counseling and communication.
Thank you Lord for blessing the DRT and our church members for their continued support.